Date(s) - 23/04/2020 - 03/05/2020
The Referee Abroad American Experience in Tennessee takes place in April/May 2020.
The Referee Abroad American Experience includes:
– Refereeing at 2 of the leading tournaments in the country
– Hotel accommodation at both
– Organised tour in the 4 days between each tournament including car rent and accommodation, plus entrance to the leading sights in Tennessee.
The tour costs approximately €650 per person, which includes:
– Referee Abroad participation fee;
– Rental car for two weeks;
– Accommodation in hotels during the tournaments;
– Accommodation in apartment or hotels in between tournaments;
– Entry to local attractions;
– Day tour of Memphis and Nashville;
– You’ll receive a tournament reimbursement of around 350 dollars per referee.
Please notice only referees over the age of 18 and from countries that DO NOT need a VISA invitation can apply for this tournament.
Preference will be given to referees who can attend both tournaments.
If a checkbox (saying “yaadilani”) appears, please tick it to confirm.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted email list, or you may not receive updates concerning your application.
Applications are closed for this tournament.