Date(s) - 10/12/2020 - 20/12/2020
The Referee Abroad American Experience in Sarasota, Florida will take place from the 10th to the 20th of December 2020.
Referee Abroad has been offered the possibility of attending, with 20 of its referees, two of America’s best youth tournaments organized at the IMG Academy complex in Sarasota, Florida.
The Referee Abroad American Experience includes:
– Refereeing at 2 of the leading tournaments in the country
– Hotel/residence accommodation at both
– Organised tour in the 4 days between each tournament including car rent and accommodation, plus entrance to the leading sights in Florida
The tour costs approximately €650 per person, which includes:
– Referee Abroad participation fee;
– Rental car for 15 days;
– Accommodation in luxury four-star accommodation in Sarasota during the tournaments;
– Accommodation in luxury apartment with pool in between the tournaments;
– Entry to Theme Parks, Cape Canaveral space station, NBA game
– Day tour of Miami
– Tour of Tampa
– You’ll receive a tournament reimbursement of around 300 dollars per referee
Please notice only referees over the age of 18 and from countries that DO NOT need a VISA invitation can apply for this tournament.
Preference will be given to referees who can attend both tournaments.
You also confirm you have read, understood and agreed to our latest updates regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
If a checkbox (saying “yaadilani”) appears at the bottom of your application, tick it to confirm.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted email list, or you may not receive updates concerning your application.